1. Yes i got the backpack.
2. the bus ride was fine and yes i was asleep for most of it.
3. my comp i mention.
4. one is from Bolivia and the other is from oregon.
6. first day we got an orientation at the mission home and dinner of a potato bar, it was good to have potatoes again.
7. yes p-day is monday
8. 1246 N. Yellowstone Ave. Ste F3
Pocatello, Id 83201-4374
9. I don't know about accidentally running into you but i'm guessing not. .
10. I 'm not sure about that it may be up to the pres. . but since i'm not in that area i dont' know
11. same thing since i'm not in that area.
12. I hope so but i don't know.. love the pix though
13. no don't worry about the silver.
14. I'm thinking if you find them send them, there are not really a lot of shopping options here besides walmart.
15. since i have been sick, sleep has not so much been better. . which is crap but hopefully it will get better.
16. the cd came with an activity book they gave us, one of the Many books we got, you can look at it if you want, but i just didn't want to deal with it.
17. yea i loved all the pix and thanks for the quotes. thanks for the comment about the camera, i will probably be looking for a new one. and i found a robe.
18. the board is great and i love the pic of me. :)
19. yea i think it does, it covers W Yellowstone.
20. Yes, they are super nice and caring, and praying that i get better quickly.
my comp is sister Gorriti, from Bolivia and she only has a couple more months left. and my other comp is Sister Froerer who is from Oregon,and i actually know her from the MTC, she left a week before i did. we live in a basement apartment that is fully furnished and have a Subaru Legacy. its super nice cuz everything is so spread out here. I don't know how the ward is since i have not been yet. . and as far as money yes i have either a monthly allowance of a transfer-ly allowance, not exactly sure. .
thanks for the quote! I hope things are going well, I think that between this email and mom's i will cover everything, so if i missed something in yours look to mom;s.