Monday, December 2, 2013

Hola personas [people]

The weeks are just going by way too fast now and I realized I will hit 9 months next week. Personally I'm not a fan...I don't want to be half way done with my mission. That is just crazy.  I am starting to get to know the area of Dolores a bit better now and the people.  We have a couple of good investigators.  One is named Ruben, and everytime we teach him it is a theatrical show. He is very into using his hands to demonstrate things and he has a lot of good deep questions. And he is one that talks really really fast. haha but he has a testimony and attends church. There is just a few things that he needs to get over before he gets baptized. Which he has set a date for the 5th of Jan. haha he is a riot. The other is a family we came across trying to find someone else.  We started out teaching the dad but ended up focusing on the son more - he is 12 years old and knows a lot about the Catholic church. He has a ton of ??'s and wants to learn more. It is pretty great.

And a funny thing, we are studying the teachings of Lorenzo Snow. I get the ? a lot of are you related to Pres. Snow?  Sadly no not Lorenzo. haha

Well until next time.

Hna Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment