Monday, July 29, 2013

The Message

 

Monday, July 29, 2013

 
Hi, Here is the message I got from President Brinkerhoff since we missed his call:
 
Received July 24, 2013 7:32pm
 
"Sister Snow, I received notice today that you have a VISA! You are scheduled to leave Pocatello on Monday, August 5 and fly to Buenos Aires. We will give you more details as we get closer to that date. We're going to miss you. Pres. Brinkerhoff."
 
Needless to say I was more or less freaking out at our stake 24th celebration. . . considering Sister Espiritu had the phone, read the text, then started freaking out and wouldn't tell me why. . until she said "You can't leave me!!" then I made her give me the phone and read the above message . . .I was in shock for a few days.
Have a great day!
Hna Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment