Monday, July 29, 2013

Snowmass and 4 wheeling

Mon., July 29, 2013
 
Hola parentals,
 
WOW! You guys had a busy week. But it sounded like fun. I am totally jealous of the four-wheeling. . haha some of the few things I miss: the mountains, and four-wheeling! haha and being up here I see them ALL the time! Go figure. Sounds like you had a fun trip and thanks for thinking of me and my card collection. [Brad went to Snowmass, CO for the Utah State Bar Convention and picked up Dani some Playing Cards - She collects them]
That is way cool about Elder Ludlow getting his VISA, I got mine too, on the 24th of July. Maybe I will see him in the Airport. . wouldn't that be cool. [Found out Elder Ludlow flew to  Denmark on July 24th]
How did mom enjoy going down memory lane? [After Chace's farewell we toured my old Elem. Jr. High, High School - yep, all one building] You should send me some picture so I can see what happened? Yea? That is super cool about the collectables and the cameras you found. Are they the really old film ones? Do they still work? [While at home we went through some of my dad's antiques - he gave Brad several really old cameras] Sister Froerer found an old film camera at one of 'no longer an investigator because she is baptized' yard sale. It still works and is pretty sweet. I told her if she didn't want it I would kindly take it off her hands. haha
Yea, I am pretty jealous about you all and the Willard trip, and that is dumb that mom's four-wheeler is still acting up. I hope you can get it fixed. [Went to Willard Peak on 4 Wheelers last Friday]
 
Anyway, up here we had a baptism this weekend for Deborah. It was one of the coolest things! She was so excited and you could definitely tell when she came out of the water. Her face was glowing the whole time. It was the same case as when she got confirmed yesterday. Definitely a highlight of my mission so far. There really is no other feeling than to see someone accept the gospel and take those beginning steps through the gate and onto the path to Eternal Life. And there really are no words to describe it, it was just amazing. I know that since I have been here seeds are being planted and although I may not see the results of those seeds. It is worth it, because everything we do out here makes a difference in some way or another, that is what we are here to do.
 
Have a great week! Love you!
Su hija, Hermana Snow
 



Top pix: Les Hiatt - Deborah's husband, Deborah & Hna Snow
Middle pix: Hna Froerer, Les, Deborah, Hna Espiritu & Hna  Snow
Bottom pix: Les, Deborah, Bro. & Sis. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment