Wednesday, October 9, 2013

bah, time

Hola. Well this week felt really long but short at the same time. We had the baptism of Alexis, the younger brother of Daiana and Candella on Friday, as well as transfer calls. Yea, a very interesting call from President...Hna Tobar is a cerca de Banfield, white washing and training. I am the senior comp to a Hna who just got done training, Hna Blanco (yes we are snow white...hahaha Blanca nieve) she is from Uraguay, 20 years old and super cute from what I can tell so far. Just met her this morning. One comp from each companionship got transferred. A lot of changes all at once and every Hna and almost every Elder are training except me, which I am thankful for. I was kinda stressing out about this transfer b/c Hna Tobar kept telling me I was going to train. Yea, so not prepared for that yet. So this is good. I am still a bit nervous and anxious, but it should be a good transfer. I can teach Hna Blanco the ways of the "mish" and she can help me with Spanish.
Conference was amazing. We were able to catch only the second half of the first session Sat b/c we didn't have an investigator that could attend but were able to watch all of Sunday in English because we were at the Capilla by the missino home, but it was amazing and we all felt like we got a spiritual slap in the face. bah. Awesome.
Anyway sorry such a short email. There are a lot of things going thru my mind at this moment and can´t really focus on much right now. More next week.
 
Hope everything is going well with you all and hope you enjoyed conferecne.
Hna Snow
 

 
1.Our zone in la casa de la mision
2.Hna Blanco and I in the convi back to Pinamar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment