Monday, August 26, 2013

Hola

This week was a rollercoaster of emotions. I had the good, the bad and the wet. Honestly, it was exhausting. The adjustment is harder than I thought it would be, but with the help of my awesome compaƱera and the Lord I am doing better and my perspective and focus is turning towards the Lord and coming in line with His plan.
We had a baptism on Sat. for a young teen, and she was super excited to be getting baptized! Even having the capilla [Chapel] freezing.  There is a special spirit with baptisms down here. They really are humbled and turned to the lord. It has really helped my testimony grow to see all this.
So, Sat. for my cumple [birthday]...my fabulous companion told pretty much everyone...haha love her. After the baptism the Pres of the branch´s wife sang happy birthday to me in English. It was so sweet. And later that night at our mission leader´s house for dinner, they surprised me with decorations and cake. It was really cool and I felt so loved. They decorated their dining room area in snowflakes for Hna ¨Snow´¨ and they gave me a really nice green scarf. So overall it was a really good day. And I don´t really feel 22, it is strange to think that I am.
I hope you all have a fabulous week!
 
Hna Snow
 
ps. tell everyone thanks for the Birthday wishes!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pix.:
1. The decorations, with me and Hna Tobar
2. The decorations
3. Me and the Familia Arias, I am wearing the scarf they gave me for my cumple 
4. The pension [rooming house, guest house]
5. Table/study area
6. The kitchen
7. Our room
8. I thought this was funny. I understand Idaho, but to find them here in Argentina...bahaha [Brad & I both brought Corelle Dishes into the marriage]


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment