Monday, June 3, 2013

how r u


                Hna Snow & Tessa
They took Tessa to the Idaho Falls Temple to have a tour of the visitor center & temple grounds
 
 
 
Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
 
Hi mom ,
I am sorry I don't mean to pull a Cyndi on you. I promise.
[Dani says a letter is on the way and I've yet to see it. It's been 2 weeks now. She promised her friend Cyndi while on her mission she'd send a letter - I don't think Cyndi ever got one] 
 
Like you, we have had a lot going on, you should get a letter either today or tomorrow explaining everything that has happened in the last two weeks . . yea Shay emailed me and told me about what she is doing, but she left out the part of hating her first day.  I hope things get better for her.
[Shayla started her first day at LaBeau's in Bear Lake last Friday] 
Here are some pictures. I will hopefully get out a letter with my memory card for you again explaining all of them. . .although it will be longer than the other one.
Sounds like things are going well with Snowybarn and all your travels.
It was good to hear from you,
Love you lots!!
Hermana Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment